Do you have a skill to pass along to members of your community? Been thinking about putting together a workshop, but just not sure how to start? Would you like a partner to help with marketing, handling registration, arranging venues, catering and collecting payments?
Horizon Quest is recruiting instructors in four topic areas: Business, Languages, Computers and Safety. If you are interested in expanding your reach as a speaker by partnering with us, contact email@example.com with the following:
• Your topic title and which of the four Horizon Quest Seminar areas it fits into
• The education, skills, and experience that make you a credible resource for your topic
• An outline of what you will cover, how long the workshop will last, and what skills the participants will walk away with
• Your ideas about who would want to take your workshop
• Your circle of influence to assist in marketing your workshop effectively
• Your expected fee to deliver the workshop (please translate this into a flat rate instead of a per-person rate to simplify our partnership agreements)
• Maximum attendance you would be comfortable teaching
• The technology support you would need to run your workshop
Recruitment closes March 15, 2018, and partnership discussions about becoming a Horizon Quest instructor will be scheduled between April 1, 2018, and May 15, 2018.
Let's Bring Success to Our Community Together!
Call Sandy at 519-787-7641 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org