Hi Everyone, my name is Jerry and I am the new Web Developer here at Horizon Quest. For the past couple weeks, I have been working on the new Horizon Quest website, and finally, I am glad to announce the new website is now live. When I was creating and designing this new website, I was hoping to create a simple, fresh looking and user-friendly website with useful features, and I wish that the new website can meet my expectations. Since it’s a new website, which means bugs can appear, if you see something that doesn’t look right, or if you think something can be improved, you can email me: email@example.com. I am more than happy to work on improving the overall user experience of this website.
So with the new website comes with the new registration system for seminars/webinars. I will show you how easy it is to register for an event online.
- Go to http://horizonquest.ca/training/, find the training you want to sign up for. For example, I want to sign up for working at heights, then I just click that event:
- When you are on that event page, scroll all the way down until you can see ticket information:
- Select the right amount, for example, if you want to buy for two people, then choose “2” tickets, for this example, I will purchase 1 ticket. After select your amount, fill in your information:
- Confirm your shopping carts, then click “proceed to checkout”:
- Fill in your billing information, and select either “pay on arrival” or “PayPal” and proceed to checkout, if you don’t have a PayPal account, but you want to pay with Visa Online, you can still go through PayPal:
- Then click place order, and the rest should be straight forward, you will get a notification email once you have successfully placed your order.