- This event has passed.
Introduction to Quickbooks
January 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$249
Please note that this is a 3-evening course held on January 10, 14 & 17.
Quick Books Workshops for General Business
Bookkeeping 101 & Introductory to QuickBooks Desktop
- Basic Rules of bookkeeping
- Understanding Bookkeeping/Accountant’s Lingo
- What is QuickBooks like? What can it do? Is it the answer for you?
- Customizing QB for ease of use
Tracking Income and Assets
- Tracking Sales, Receipts, Depositing & Banking
- Special transactions such as loan proceeds, Refunds etc.
(We may proceed into Session 3 if time allows)
Tracking Expenditures and Liabilities
- Purchasing, Bill payment, Cheque Writing, Credit card use
- Financing and loan payment tracking
- Basic Payroll – (if interest was shown by class for this feature)
- Filing HST and reconciling the bank – quick overview
It is required that any attendees that wish to have their laptop with them must come with a fully installed Desktop Version of QuickBooks 2014 or newer. We do not want to steal time from our sessions to install QB! Attendee assumes responsibility to acquire a working copy of QB at their cost if needed. Free 30 day Trial versions can be installed if desired. Do not download Online Version – it is a different program altogether.