- This event has passed.
February 1 @ 8:00 am - February 2 @ 12:00 pm$249
People-Centered Leadership by Dave Kauffman
More and more business owners are finding and enjoying sustainable success by focusing on both great relationships and results. For those who are ready to embrace their role as a leader at work, in the community, or at home, Kauffman gives a simple yet powerful blueprint for the ART (appreciation, recognition, and trust) of successful people-centered leadership.
You will discover:
- The 10 things that you must do to become a People
- The 15 things a People-Centered Leader never
- How to show Appreciation, Recognition, and Trust
- How to LEAD by MVP (Mission, Vision, and Purpose)
Serving Leadership by Luke Kuepfer
- Develop yourself personally in heart, mind, and
action to achieve the life you want to live.
- Become a manager, co-worker or boss who
genuinely cares about what’s best for your
people and the company.
- Change and grow as a serving leadership spouse
or parent with eternal impact on those you love.
Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: 8am – 12pm