- This event has passed.
Working at Heights in Fergus
February 25, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$190
Working at Heights training covers both the theory and practical modules of the Working at Heights training program. Note this course is 8 hours.
The Working at Heights Basic Theory module contains the following:
• Rights and responsibilities related to working at heights;
• General hazard recognition for working at heights;
•Hierarchy of controls;
• Safety procedures for warning methods and physical barriers;
• Safety procedures for ladders and similar equipment; and
• An introduction to personal fall protection equipment.
The practical module covers the following topics:
• Barriers and safety nets;
• Personal fall protection equipment;
• Anchor points;
• Work positioning systems, work access and platforms; and
• Rescue planning