- This event has passed.
Workplace Violence & Harassment in Fergus
September 27 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$85
Everyone should be able to work in a safe and healthy workplace. The Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) sets out roles and responsibilities for workplace parties with respect to workplace violence and workplace harassment, including developing and implementing policies and programs.
This Course will cover the following
- Definitions of Workplace Violence, Workplace harassment, & workplace sexual harassment
- Assessing workplace violence/harassment
- Policies and programs to implement
- Different types of workplace violence and workplace harassment
- Duties of the employer/employee’s
- Contacting the Ministry of Labour
- Some additional helpful information