- This event has passed.
Elevated Work Platform
November 1 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm$199.00
Competent operators must know, not only how to operate the class of Elevated Work Platforms to which they will be operating, but also be aware of the hazards associated; they must be able to operate the equipment in a manner that protects both their own safety and the safety of others in the workplace.
• Types of Platforms (Vertical Scissor, Boom Supported, Manual Propelled
• The OHSA & relevant CSA Standards
• Operator’s Manual
• Hazard Assessment
• Hazards to be aware of
• Choosing the right equipment
• Risk Assessment
• Proper Procedures
• How to conduct an inspection
• Equipment stability & tipping • Fall protection requirements